Friday, April 22, 2011

Ahmed Alotaibi

Reference:
The med guru your health first. (2007,April) (How to improve IQ of a child?)
Retrieved on 2011,April 8. From: http://www.themedguru.com/story/how-improve-iq-child.html


Summary:
Intelligence is expressed early and it contains what we should know or learns how to teach our children. First question is how the brain works? And what the brain consist? There is ten lessons that explain everything. Watch what you eat to be aware about your health. Make the brain bloom to focus easily. Nurture the intelligence because it is become with the baby and try to help him or her with that. Get the whole picture to about what is clear or not clear and how you make your child fun-filled. Never raise artificial obstacles or try letting him or her choose what ever he or she want to do with fun activities. Never restrain thinking in the name of discipline to teach them how to understand or how to learn. Use age -appropriate play methods that means think about his age before you play with him or her to know how to dealing with them, because it depends on the age of the child. Visual stimulus the right companion teaches the child how to know about the colors even if he is not able to talk fluently. Do not think math is equal to intelligence because there is a big difference between them. Move from concrete to the abstract that show which examples you should use with child.
Reaction:
These ways to improve our children is very useful because it shows how to be successful father or mother. When I read this article it makes me feel good to know how I improve my children in the future, because when I am a father I like to teach my children in these ways. I really like these ways or studies because it is help. It shows me the difference between the ages of the children, which is very important to teach them in the right way. It is not easy to raise your children in what you want, because they need some strategy to teach them. In short, I think I might to teach my children in these ways that I read in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment